jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will post my school homework for level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the word.

Hi there.! My name is Rosa Mendoza but you can call me Rosy. I´m from Lara, originally. I live in Maracaibo in Tierra Negra. I´m 17 years old and I study Graphic design Workshop 2 and english. This trimester I´m taking 6 classes. I am in the 3rd trimester.

I love music, playing, travel, driving my car (I have a blue sport car), surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, tacos, ice cream, my family , my city and my dog.

I hate onions, chicken, hot weather, lies, brocoli, and watching TV.


My dream is to graduate and have a well paid job, so I can buy everything I want.

About English, I don´t like it to much because sometimes I don´t understand anything: But if could understand a little bit more, I think I would like it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario